Friday, June 22, 2007

Not going to school

Kate looked at the ceiling. It was morning. But still all the people were asleep. Then kate saw a girl with black skin. Finally, her mom woke up."Time to wake up, Kate!", said mom. "Mom, a girl with black skin is in our yard!" said Kate.

Kate's older brother Tom heard that, and said: "Let's chase her out!. Kate shook her head: "It's not nice! If you went in her yard, she might chase us out!" Mom nodded. Tom frowned.

"I'm going outside to met her", said Kate and went outside.

"Hello?", asked Kate. "Hellow!" the girl with black skin shouted. "Who are you and what are you doing im my yard?" "My name is Kate", said the black skin girl. "Oh! my name is Kate too!" "Our names are the same", said Kate, the black skin girl. "I hope we are in the same class in school today", said Kate the white skin girl.

A few more hours later, when Kate white girl was at school she saw her! THE END

No comments: