Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Work

Man, what was the last time I actually wrote something here? I can't help it--I'm really busy. Just a few days ago, I was still in Quebec. And these days, I'm having sleepless nights. On one of them, I literally stayed up until 4:00 in the morning, waking up my parents and crying. Oh, well.


I can't wait until I go to Romania. I'll be able to see my grandparents from my mom's side, and my grandpa from my dad's. And hopefully, I'll sleep better.


And after we go to Romania, I wait a week and school starts! But not just any school--MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! You can imagine how nervous but excited I am. I mean, I have no idea what to expect. Are the teachers strict, do they give you detention right away, do they give you a hard time? I've heard from some kids in other schools that the teachers let you swear and even swear a little themselves. So then, are they careless? Are they hotheaded? I'll just have to wait and see.


But currently, I'm going to summer camp and that's what I have to focus on. The camp is called Monroe. It's a school about art. You usually have two art classes there per day--one with markers and sculptures and things like that, and clay. We also have Sports and Games there, but it's not as important.


So I have my work set for me. I'd better get to it!


--Bianca

1 comment:

Pierre Radulescu said...

Bianca, don't be afraid of Middle School. You will see, you'll have a great time there. You will make new friends and you will learn a lot of fantastic new things. You'll learn about great authors, and you'll learn for instance at the geography about places you have never heard about. You will learn a lot of history and many other wonderful things. And, teachers are not punishing the students for every minor fault. Don't forget that teachers have also been students years ago and they remember their own little tricks and little mistakes. Wjat I want to say is take it easy and everything will be great!