Monday, March 26, 2007

I love this house!

Once upon a time, there was an old house, that only had 2 kids, there were 0 grownups! All though they were alone, they wanted to have a mom and dad. But, they never found one. So, their names were Bianca and Daria. Bianca was the biggest, and Daria the smallest. One day, Bianca said: "Let's find a mom and dad". And they did. "Are you sure we will find what we're looking for?'' Daria asked. "I'm sure!" They rang a bell at a yellow and red house. A mom with no kids opened. She was crying. "Can we be your kids?'' asked Bianca. "Oh, yes please! You can look around!" "OK", said Daria. "Tell me, what are your names"? "My name is Bianca", said Bianca. "And my name is Daria", said Daria.
"What lovely names! My name is Cristina", said Cristina. "We have a fish. His name is Sam." "I love this house"! Bianca said. THE END

1 comment:

Pierre Radulescu said...

I didn't know that! Sounds great!