Friday, March 2, 2007

Oh,where had you'v been ?

Pablo? where had you been?? I'v won $1! Tomaro, i'm going to win $2's, said Pablo. you sure? yup look I have it rihgt here. whait till you tall you're dady-mady! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha -Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha -Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! it's not funny! My mom and dad love me and my $1! Ohyha? Billy smyld. Are you sure?? Boy,how kool! You'l see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Pierre Radulescu said...

It seems to be very cool indeed, as you keep on laughing :)

daria said...

Primul post necenzurat al lui Bianca... Nici nu stiam ca s-a conectat si a postat acest mesaj pe blog.

bianca said...

I like to laugh.

Serban said...

Bianca, cine's Pablo? Te pupic.